In a complex world of investments, we seek to provide our clients with simple solutions to meet their needs.
Our Investment Solutions group focuses on markets and managers, rather than individual stocks or bonds; this approach enables us to build multi-asset portfolios to meet a range of client objectives.
Our research team consists of specialist asset allocators and bottom up manager researchers. It also leverages the insights of our quantitative investment and alternatives specialists within the broader Aberdeen Solutions group, as well as the experts within Aberdeen’s fixed income, property and equity teams.
By making full use of these inputs, we are able to offer a broad range of high quality investment solutions:
- Fixed or long-term asset allocation benchmark
- Actively managed portfolio aligned to your specific asset allocation requirements.
- The Aberdeen Multi-Asset Fund is an example of this strategic approach to growth.
Outcome orientated portfolios:
- Focused on achieving a specific risk/return outcome
- Dynamically managed
- Unconstrained by a benchmark mix of assets
- Our flagship funds include the Diversified Growth Fund and the Multi-Asset Income Fund
- Captures the insights from our manager research specialists
- Focus on a particular asset class / investment style.
- As an example, the Aberdeen Multi-Manager Ethical Portfolio has an 13 year track record.
Overall our investment solutions team includes around 60 investment professionals working in five offices across Europe, the US and Asia.